EMERGENCY SERVICES STILL OPEN AT RPF ELECTRICAL
AND CONSTRUCTIONS HL THÉRIAULT.
March 24th, 2020
To all our customers and partners,
We would like to inform you that RPF GROUP and its subsidiaries respect and encourage the recommendations of the health authorities regarding COVID-19.
This is why, relative to the List of priority services and activities of the Government of Quebec, RPF ELECTRICAL AND LES CONSTRUCTIONS HL THÉRIAULT ARE MAINTAINING OPEN THEIR EMERGENCY SERVICES, in the regions normally served (with the exception of Fermont and Wabush).
RPF continues to operate from Rimouski in Bas St-Laurent, Sayabec for Gaspésie and Sept-Îles for Côte-Nord. LES CONSTRUCTIONS HL THÉRIAULT maintains its emergency service for the greater Quebec City area.
Preventive measures have been taken by management to protect the health of our colleagues, clients and partners in order to continue to provide our emergency services effectively during this period.
Our service offering is rolled out thanks to a contingency plan applied by each member of our organization in order to limit health risks for all of us.
Here is the list of preventive measures implemented at RPF Electrical and Les Constructions HL Thériault:
- We confirm that each member of our team responding to emergency service calls has not traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days. In addition, he has not been in contact with an infected person and has so far shown no symptoms of the disease. Otherwise, any employee who has traveled outside of Canada in the past 14 days, who is subject to an infection or shows symptoms is placed in voluntary isolation (quarantine);
- The hygiene measures recommended by public health and local authorities are strictly applied in our facilities, service vehicles and on site;
- We ask our teams to limit contact with the client. Thus, they must as far as possible remain isolated and confined to the work area, use personal protective equipment and disinfectant products that we have made available to them;
- We favor telephone and email communications;
- As stipulated by the government recommendations, all other activities of these companies have been suspended, office workers will not be reachable before April 13th, 2020;
- Meetings and other non-priority activities have been postponed to a later date.
Fellow customers and partners, rest assured that we remain committed to providing you with professional and efficient service despite the recommended preventive measures. You can follow the development of the situation via our social media and our websites.
Do not hesitate to contact us with any further questions.
1 833 536-5453 | email@example.com